Thursday, September 8, 2022

Winner of our $100 Gas Card Drawing for August

 

Winner of our sixth gas card drawing for the month of August 2022

Realtor

Kris Childress

with



Many Realtors are the sunshine in our lives but few more than Kris Childress. When we arrive for one of her clients inspections, Kris has a smile on her face and greats us with a hug. I will be honest we have experienced some challenging homes with Kris but she hangs in there and works it out whether it be to creatively make that one happen or move on to the next one, she doesn't miss a beat. Kris's smile, as you see in the photos above, is infectious. You can't not be happy in her presence. 

We have been conducting home inspections for Kris's clients since November of 2018. I have fond memories, early on, as Kris pulled up in a driveway behind me walked up and said. "Do you know there are some agents who don't care for you." I said "quite a few, why?" "This listing agent was upset that I chose you and couldn't understand why." She said that you do know he is a deal killer, don't you? Why do  you use him?" I inquired what she said. "I said that I use him because he is the best and I want the best for my clients." Guess that settled that. I am still attempting to figure out all of those deals I killed. They are actually few and far between. In reality, we save many more of those "tough" homes than we kill. Truth is that Kris can assure you than I have likely helped save a few of hers and a few of the homes have committed suicide. Such is life and Realtors, like Kris, understand and are appreciative. Kris is the kind of Realtor we prefer to work with. There are many who claim they place their client interests above their own. Kris honestly does.

I will be contacting Kris to find whether she prefers a Sheetz or Speedway card which she will receive shortly in an email. Hey Kris - Become eligible for the next drawing by following the instructions below. Your card will not be re-entered. 

Word to the wise, we are having a terrible time remembering to get one of your business cards at our inspections. We haven't done a very good job of that. It is our fault so we have changed the process. For every inspection we have, with one of your clients, we are now creating a card to enter in the drawing. There are also other ways to be eligible. Let’s fill the drawing cage up with cards. All but the one drawn will remain for the full year. 

Question is how do YOU win the one for September? Find out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!