Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Monster Free Guarantee

Are your children concerned about
monsters, ghost and gremlins?
No need for that any longer in their new home. As part of my RecallChek service I also inspect for monsters, ghost and gremlins. I will even deal with a zombie if encountered. If I encounter any of these entities in your home they are professionally removed and all monsters, ghost, gremlins and zombies are banned from all homes I inspect for the life of the home. 

Included free (on request) with every home inspection is a Certificate of Guarantee that the home is MONSTER FREE.

You and your children may sleep well knowing that there are NO monsters, ghosts or gremlins anywhere on the premises including but not limited to the closet, the basement, the attic, under the bed or under the stairs. Check out this video:


Check out the certificate you will receive (on request) for framing.
Place it in your child's room for their assurance that their room and their home is
MONSTER FREE 

Disclaimer: All monsters, ghosts, gremlins and zombies removed from homes are humanly treated and shipped to an escape proof sanctuary for their safe keeping.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! And I bet it works with kids. Great job taking home inspection to a whole new level.

    Lily | http://magiccityinspections.com/most-common-defects.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I have ever come across any group of home inspectors that sounds as cool as you guys do. This idea of yours is brilliant and I hope that it helped. I know that my kids would be less scared of their closets if we had a professional come through looking for monsters instead of just their dad.

    Jason|http://magiccityinspections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! When I was little, my sister told me that the Boogey Man hung out in my closet. Not everybody's, just mine. Ever since then, I have always closed my closet before going to bed. I think this is a fun thing that reassures kids that their home is safe.
    Claudia Rosenburg | http://magiccityinspections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot the kids, I'm 34 and this helps me sleep easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!