Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Winner of or $100 Gas Card Drawing for May


Winner of our third gas card drawing for the month of May 2022

Realtor

Sherri Pegg

with

Wilkinson ERA Real Estate

Per our data base, we have been working with Sherri's client's since 2009. Sherri always greets me with a hug. Well, maybe I greet her with a hug. Maybe we greet each other with hugs. Either way I hear that her builder, painter, husband is very jealous that I get better hugs than him. She is also very talented at getting makeup on me I have to explain to GrandPam. My typical response is "another Realtor hug". I get lots of Realtor hugs. My bride is a Realtor! Helps when you have been doing this for 25 years, are a gray haired grandfather and old as dirt. Most Realtors make me feel appreciated and loved. Note that I said most! Sherri is exceptional at that, and I appreciate it. 

Over the 13 years we have know each other there has only been one occasion Sherri refused to hug me. When I had COVID symptoms, that later turned out to be the real thing. Oh, oh we depart with a second hug, but not on that day. I am convinced that Sherri books her clients inspections with us just for those hugs. Ask her, I bet she tells you something different like "He is the best and the only one I would trust to inspect my own home." She shoots me that line all the time. 

Sherri cares about her clients, always attends the inspections, but may show up a little late. Hair and makeup, you know. She makes it very clear that she want's us to find ALL the issues so her clients are well informed. Although many agents make issues with the length of our reports, I have never heard Sherri complain. Truth is she points issues out to us. She and her husband build homes and she is very picky about construction and her choice of home inspectors. Right Sherri? 

 

I will be contacting Sherri to find to whether she prefers a Sheetz or Speedway card which she will receive shortly in an email. Hey Sherri - Become eligible for the next drawing by following the instruction below. Your card will not be re-entered. 

Word to the wise, we are having a terrible time remembering to get one of your business cards at our inspections. We don’t do a very good job of that. It is our fault so we are going to change the process. For every inspection we have, with one of your clients, we are now creating a card to enter in the drawing. There are also other ways to be eligible. Let’s fill this drawing cage up with cards. All but the one drawn remain for the full year. 

Question is how do YOU win the one for June? Find out here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!