Monday, May 16, 2022

Can you read a pair of shoes?

I broke down, over the weekend, and ordered new work brogans. I have had the ones on the right for about 20 years. For the most part, I only wear these shoes when I enter crawlspaces. THOUSANDS of crawlspaces. Note the total lack of wear on the soles and holes in the toes. Proof that I crawl in crawlspaces.
My back is a disaster and crouching or “duck walking” is impossible for me. I must crawl, slide, or roll. The shoes are the proof. Should you desire a home inspector who has literally worn out a pair of shoes with only crawlspace experience, you have found him. Book your next home inspection with an undeniable EXPERIENCED home inspector at www.chrisdhilton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!