Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a client thinks

Unsolicited comment from a recent client:

I was recently involved with inspection of a large home completely enveloped in EIFS (Synthetic Stucco) which has been a serious concern for many years. As part of that inspection Emory Widener, an EIFS inspector, was involved in a survey of the condition of the EIFS wall system discovering moisture damage and areas of concern. Here are exerts from an e-mail addressed to Emory and I received from that client:
"I would like to inform you two gentlemen that I have gone ahead and now made the Earnest Money Deposit … Thus, I will be buying the house.

I'm sure that especially you, Chris, will find this piece of news interesting, given that you kindly took a lot of your personal time to share your thoughts with me and to write out for me your advice on the whole matter of the EFIS.  Emory, you too spent a good amount of time with me on the phone one morning, about this same issue.  I thank you both wholeheartedly for your time and your willingness to share your honest and professional views so that I could come to a decision made with confidence and without great anxiety.

Fellows, I so much appreciate any of your personal time that you two could give me regarding this matter.

As always, my best regards to you!"
What do you think, should I feel good? Does that sound like a "deal killer" to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!