Friday, April 27, 2018

What a client thinks

Just posted on Yelp: "My husband and I are in the process of purchasing our first home. Our realtor referred us to Chris Hilton to conduct the home inspection and I'm so glad she did. He arrived promptly on time and was fully prepared to go to the 100 yards. Chris is very personable, respectful and knowledgeable of his profession having over 20 years experience. I walked with him throughout the home asking questions and absorbing how the home works. He went into the attic and welcomed my step dad to go with him into the crawlspace (and he did). He walked around the house even in the rain. He documented everything and took pictures. It took around 3 hours from start to finish. His report was done and sent to my realtor and myself the very next morning. I was nervous going into the inspection but he eased my nerves knowing that he is on the buyers side and working hard to prepare the buyer for any future issues. I highly recommend Chris Hilton to do your home inspection!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!