Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Home Owners Network

Included FREE with every Home Inspection





I am now giving the gift of “Live technical support for home owners” with every inspection I perform with the “Ask the Experts” app. I made arrangements with the Home Owners Network to gift a year’s free membership at www.HomeOwnersNetwork.com. This is the most amazing home owner’s service ever created providing instant answers to home owners technical questions about their homes on their smartphone or computer!


Check out these videos:


Here is how it works



Membership in the Home Owners Network is normally $199.00 a year but I am giving a one year free subscription to all of my inspection clients for free as one of the many ways I say thank you for booking your home inspection with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog is moderated and that all comments are reviewed and approved before they are displayed. NO comment with a commercial link will be accepted!